Translate

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Focused Energy

"We don't wait for the future to come to us.  We give birth to the future."
 ~Alain Yaovi M. Dagba


  Take a moment and revisit the thoughts and ideas that  flow through your mind and spirit during meditation and prayer...

....The same thoughts and ideas occupy a space in your subconscious, spirit, and even camp out on the surface and in the depths of your mind.

Many of us go into prayer and meditation requesting insight and solutions for our current state or circumstances...while having everything we need within or around us.

My friend, Ona Brown said it best..."We are sitting on a ham sandwich hungry!!!"  Every time I think of this statement I laugh, because it is such a great depiction of the state that many of us are in.  We have so many talents and ideas.... yet we continue to juggle our family while being under employed.....half swinging at our passions...barely staying above water trying to maintain our households and by the end of the month we have the white mouth, because we are still hungry.  Why?  We lack Focused Energy.

Focused Energy-Giving your full Attention, Investing Resources, and setting a clear well defined Intention towards a particular goal.

Make a commitment this week...I will revisit my passion...I will embrace my purpose...I will send all of my energy into one defined area for a period of time each day.....I will no longer sit on top of the Ham Sandwich Hungry!!!

#KeepItMovin

~Inga Harmon-Cunningham

No comments:

Post a Comment