Translate

Saturday, January 17, 2015

CAN YOU HEAR ME!!! HELP!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get ran over if you just sit there" ~Will Rogers


I feel the Earth shifting beneath my finger tips...there is moisture and dry soil all around me....It's dark...so dark...I went in seeking what I thought was shelter....I lost my way...I can't stand up....There is no room...I felt the wall to my left to see if there is an opening....my right shoulder bumped into the wall on my right...inhale...exhale...heart beat is racing...inhale...exhale.

......Help!!!  Can You Hear Me!!!!  Anybody!!  I am in here!!!!

....Please Lord...Get Me Out of Here!!!! 

.....tears flow down my cheeks...seconds turn into minutes....hours...days...weeks...years...
....Spending my energy on screaming...scratching...crying...complaining

....Finally I stopped...silence surrounded me...then I heard...

..Don't turn around...Right knee...left hand...Left knee..Right hand.....KEEP Going!!

Keep crawling...Feel Your way through...you can try to go left....try right..Just Don't Stop!!!

I started crawling...my eyes adjusted to the darkness around me....I felt pain in my knees and hands but my eyes and mind were so fixated on what was before me that my mind compensated for the strength that my body was lacking.

I began  asking myself, "Why am I in here?" 

Keep Going!!! Right Knee...Left Hand...Left knee...Right hand...Don't Stop!!

There is light up ahead...I am feeling my way through...

The story illustrated above is the testament of the lives of so many...The walls may seem to be closing in around you...bills, challenges, delays and this journey we call Life may have you on your knees...Just remember to listen for the voice...feel your way through, and put one foot or one knee in front of the other...Keep growing stronger and more determined...The opening is in front of you....Navigate Through The Trenches.

#KeepItMovin

~Inga Harmon-Cunningham



No comments:

Post a Comment