Translate

Saturday, November 22, 2014

I AM........!

.....With Power and Conviction say,  I Am!

Whatever follows I am will be.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What are your goals?
What do you want to be?



These list of questions can go on and on.  Many of us have encountered this line of questioning from a young age.  These questions lead us to think in future terms and try to force us to plan for the future.....almost dismissing the Present.


The Real Question is, Who are you?
Who Am I?

If you look around your current environment... there are many people, professionals, objects, and natural creations that manifested as a result of VISION.

Vision is one of the most important steps in the acronym MOVIN and in life.
Before anything can be created, manifested, obtained, accomplished, transformed.....One Must SEE It First!!!
What do I mean by that??

Your subconscious mind must play out this vision or idea before your inner eyes,  so that your movements and Energy flow in sync with the vision.

When Energy, Focus, and Vision meet....Destiny is Realized.



Every morning....speak strong...bring the I Am from the depths of your belly....Say it like you mean it and fill in the blanks.  I Am...!!!!
After today, no longer say, I will or I will be....only...I Am

#KeepItMovin

Inga Harmon-Cunningham

No comments:

Post a Comment